There are many software projects that are related to Weka because they use it in some form. An incomplete list can be found below. Perhaps particularly noteworthy are RWeka, which provides an interface to Weka from R, python-weka-wrapper, which provides a wrapper for using Weka from Python, and ADAMS, which provides a workflow environment integrating Weka.
You may also want to take a look at the (incomplete) list of
"unofficial" packages for WEKA 3.7
- a tool for analysis of conversational data.
by Luigi Dragone.
- automatic keyphrase extraction.
Word sense disambiguation
by Ted Pedersen.
visualisation tool for microarray data.
classification demo applet.
- Yet Another Learning Environment.
- a system for rule discovery.
- parallel processing for Weka.
- support for KDD process.
- NLP workbench with Weka interface.
- classifying multivariate time series.
Learning Vector Quanization
- and more with Weka.
Bayesian Network Classifiers
- with bindings for Weka.
- sequential classification with Weka.
- a data extraction utility for Weka.
- a workbench for multi-instance learning.
of Weka, including time series mining and visualization tools.
- BAseLine Information Extraction.
- Knowledge discovery and data analysis for biologists.
- a faster version of k-means clustering (.zip file).
Semi-Supervised and Collective Classification
- distributed data mining.
- an R interface to Weka.
- Machine Learning for Microarrays - plugin for the WEKA machine Learning Library.
- A Ruby library for manipulating ARFF files.
- Statistical comparison and mapping of protein sets. Import/Export of WEKA arff data files.
Weka for Computational Genetics
- Multifactor Dimensionality Reduction (MDR) added to the Weka package.
- Java integrated development framework for creating Intelligent Agents and Multi Agent Systems
- Genetic Programming Classifier for Weka
- extended version of Weka 3.4 to support automatic geographic data preprocessing for spatial data mining.
- Automated tests of machine-learning algorithms. Repository of datasets, algorithms and benchmarks.
- Mining the interesting differences between pre-defined data groups.
- Integrated Pattern Management (extraction, storage, retrieval and comparison of data mining patterns)
- Pure Python library for parsing and writing ARFF files.
- Scala based Matlab-like interface to Weka's algorithms.
- Groovy based Matlab-like interface to Weka's algorithms.
- A simple VB application to convert data stored in excel files into Attribute-Relation File Format.
- Similar project, with focus on clustering and outlier detection, as well as on using database index structures for acceleration.
ystem offers all of WEKA's functionality (and lots more) in its workflow engine.
- a meta-learning extension to Weka.
- Adaboost extensions for cost-sensitive classification.
- Profile Hidden Markov Models for Weka.
- Wrapper for conveniently using Weka from Python.
- grid computing with Weka.
of a NeuralNet with backpropagation (only nominal classes).
- Combining classifiers using Decision Templates.
Weka-GDPM and Weka-STPM
- Weka for geographic data processing and Moving Object Data Analysis and Mining.
- Classifier for fuzzy classification based on fuzzy if-then rules.
- Multi-label classification.
- A multi-label extension for Weka.
- Data mining platform for data streams.
- Massive online analysis for data streams.
- Subspace-clustering for Weka.
- Text classification methods.
- A framework for combining graph and non-graph algorithms.
- Tree-based Density Estimation Algorithms.
- Automatic parameter tuning and algorithm selection for Weka.
- Database propositionalization for Weka.
- Builds a flat table (and an .arff file) from a relational database.
BenchMarking Via Weka
- Programming-language agnostic experimental framework.
- Weka module for the
Matlab Weka Interface
- A module for using Weka from Matlab.
- A proof of concept for running Weka in Apache Spark.
- A translation tool to facilitate the creation of message.properties files for Weka 3.6. Courtesy of the University of Jordan.
Java Framework to crate ARFF from JPA Entity
- Use the JPA Entities to create automatically you ARFF file.
command-line tool implementing best practices in supervised classification, including "agnostic" feature selection.
Dead links (information potentially accessible through Internet Archive)
GRB Tool Shed
- a tool to aid gamma ray burst research.
- extension of ARFF for Multi-Relational Applications.
Weka Visualization tools
- using PMML, VisWiz, and ROCOn.
- a collection of Instance-based Classifiers.
- software for document classification and clustering.
Mobile Data Mining
(in portuguese) - more in
CVS to ARFF converter
- an online tool for the conversion from CSV files to ARFF files
Weka on Text
- software for text mining.
- Data Mining Web services.
- for clustering and classification.
- The Cerebellar Model Articulation Controller
Epitopes Toolkit (EpiT)
- A platform for developing epitope prediction tools.
Contributions to http://weka.wikispaces.com/ are licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License
Portions not contributed by visitors are Copyright 2017 Tangient LLC
TES: The largest network of teachers in the world
Turn off "Getting Started"